Monday, October 20, 2014

Next meeting Tuesday October 21, 7-9

Hi all - just a reminder that the group is meeting this Tuesday October 21 (first and third Tuesdays and going forward). Ginny is leading and Joel will be taking care of food this week so please come and bring yourselves for good discussion, fellowship and prayer.  - I am traveling, but will look forward to seeing you all next time.  As usual we will be meeting at Rodman House - see post and directions here


 ALSO remember  Registration  is now open for our  retreat  at the  Lost River . Cost is $ 149 per person for the weekend, Including 2 nights and all meals - not a bad deal, but I know it may still be a stretch for some of you. However, the folks at the VBC has told me to make sure that no one is deterred by finances - there is a scholarship fund available so please  register  if you'd like to come and than let me know how much you'll need from the scholarship fund . I'l bleading the  retreat , possibly with a co-leader-- I'm playing with and the topic is "What it means to live in hope."   

Please excuse any wierdness in this post as my computer seems to want to translate it into Turkish and then back into English. Anyway I am having an amazing time in Istanbul and am looking forward to seeing you all on November 4 when Rabbi Ita will be with us to talk about interpreting Isaiah.  

Looking forward to hearing how this week goes, and to hearing all about it next time.  

KATHY

No comments:

Post a Comment