Friday, December 30, 2011

Next Meeting TUESDAY January 3!

Hi everyone - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  We are on to meet this Tuesday, January 3 2012!!!   Getting back on track, we'll be looking again at the gospel of John, focusing on Chapter 6, 22-71 - the first of several passages in John where Jesus is somewhat cryptic, but also offers some fresh ways of thinking about what it means to "believe" - Maybe not what we think.  (For some reflections on that Greek word for "believe" -- which we talked about early in the year, see a post on my blog from awhile back on this.

Meanwhile, here are some good photos of our Christmas party - plus you'll see I've included one of them as the new photo for the websit.  Enjoy!  And I hope to see you on Tuesday . (I'm making, I think, Jambalaya-- reminded by our scattergories game that that's good holiday fare!). 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Kathy - I'm just reading this now. The Jambalaya was excellent, and the music at our holiday party was a blast. I found the John reading to be really interesting and I'm looking forward to continuing on the 17th!

    Carolanne

    ReplyDelete