Sunday, October 2, 2011

Welcome to the New blog site for 2011


Hi everyone - I'm moving our blog from the old site which was connected to my other blogs (and so was "all about me" in the profile information, to this new one that is dedicated to our group.  I think this will work a little better going forward and I'll post a forwarding link on the old blog.

We can think of last year's blog as an archive of last year's work on 1 Samuel -- I'll leave it up so you can get back to it if you're curious.  But please change the link to this one.  And also, it would be great if all could make a point of "following" this blog -- by email or RSS feed -- so that you'll know when I add updates!

We meet tomorrow, Monday 10/3, to for dinner and fellowship and to begin our study of the gospel of John.  In preparation, read the first chapter of the gospel of John, and if you have the commentary, the first chapter there.  Bring questions, puzzlements, observations.  See you soon!
KATHY



























No comments:

Post a Comment